What is a drone and how do drones work is answered here in this easy to understand article.
A Drone is an Unmanned aerial vehicle technology using by military for their operations.
An unmanned aerial vehicle system has two parts, the drone itself and the control system.
The nose of the unmanned aerial vehicle is where all the sensors and navigational systems are present. The rest of the body is full of drone technology systems since there is no need for space to accommodate humans. The engineering materials used to build the drone are highly complex composites which can absorb vibration which decreases the noise produced and also light weight.
Unmanned aerial vehicle technology covers everything from the aerodynamics of the drone, materials in the manufacture of the physical , to the circuit boards, chipset and software which are the brains of the drone.
Drones come in a wide variety of sizes, with the largest being mostly used for military purposes such as the Predator drone. The next in size are unmanned aircraft which have fixed wings and require short runways. These are generally used to cover large areas, working in areas such as geographical surveying or to combat wildlife poaching.
But this product I am promoting is only mini Pocket Drone. Read the description below.
Enjoy hours of fun with the Upslon CX-10WD-TX Mini Pocket Drone. Featuring all the bells and whistles of popular drones on the market today, the Upslon mini drone is also one of the world’s smallest WiFi FPV drones, and includes altitude hold, WiFi FPV, high quality video/still camera, and a transmitter that doubles as a carrying case.PRODUCT FEATURES:
* 4 channel transmitter: Ascend/Descend; Forward/Backward; Left/Right sideward fly; Left/Right rotation.
* 6-axis gyro system for stability and ease of operation.
* Transmitter & Mobile Phone Dual Operating Mode.
* Multi-color LED lights for easy tracking at night.
* Super small size.
* 0.3MP camera for video and still pictures.
* Mobile phone WIFI remote control mode; iOS/Android support.
* 3 flying modes: High/Low speed modes and 360-degree high speed rotation mode.
* Battery protection module to protect and prevent overcharging the battery.
* High density air pressure sensor.
* Suitable for indoor flight.
* One-touch take off, landing, and return functionality.
* Diameter of Blade: 30mm (approx 1.1 inch)
* Channel: 4CH
* Transmitter type: 2.4G
* GYRO: 6-axis
* Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V 150MAH Li Battery (Included)
* Transmitter battery: 2 x AAA batteries (Not included)
* Flying Time: About 5 mins
* R/C Distance: 30-50 meters
* WIFI FPV Distance: About 20 meters
* Charging Time: about 30 mins
* Camera: 0.3MP (Resolution 640X480)
* Material: ABSAviation Material
* Size Of Product: 42mm x 42mm x 25mm (approx 1.6in x 1.6in x 0.98inch)
* Product weight: 17g
* Colors: Rose, Gold, or Grey
In the box:
CX-10WD quadcopter (with 3.7V 150MAH Li Battery)
Spare Blades (4)
USB Charging cable
Battery explosion-proof bag
John G. recommended this item 12 months ago
“ Super Cool! Delivered from China but fairly quick… about 3 weeks. Easy to control with the smartphone app… iOS and Android versions. Cameral a little grainy but still good. Cam does not record sound but still a very good value for the price! Def recommend if you are into gadgets and want something that you can fly indoors with some skill! ”
More reviews here >> Mini Pocket Drone